CAS (Cognitive Assessment System) applications and areas of use;
(CAS) test is an individually administered test of cognitive functioning for children and adolescents ranging from 5 through 17 years of age that was designed to assess the planning, attention, simultaneous and successive cognitive processes as described in the [PASS theory of intelligence].
CAS (Cognitive Assessment System)is also used for the purpose of assessing the following situations;
- Attention Deficit and Assessment of Children with Hyperactivity Disorder
- Evaluation of Learning Strengths
- Assessment of Mentally Disabled Persons
- Evaluation of Traumatic Brain Damage
- Assessment of Serious Emotional Disorders
- Evaluation of Gifted Children
- Determination of Planning Problems
- Pre-prediction of success
1- FROSTIG: Developmental Test of Visual Perception.
2- METROPOLITAN Achievement Test: Measures the emotional and mental preparation of the students who will start the school.
3-AGTE: Ankara Development Screening Test: Measures the development and skills of 0-6 year old infants and children.
4-Raymond Bernard Cattell Test: personality, abilities, motivations, and innovative multivariate research methods. 7.5 to 14 years
5-PORTEUS LABORATORY TEST: 8-14 years
6-GESSELL DEVELOPMENT FIGURES TEST: In children aged 3-7, motor skills, visual perception, visual memory, hand-eye coordination, measuring small muscle skills.
7-Bender Visual Motor Gestalt Test: Visual motor detection test.
8-KOPPITZ HUMAN DRAWING TEST: Emotional maturity and emotional development in the age range of 4-9 years.